"Beauty as we feel it is something indescribable; what it is or what it means can never be said"......George Santayana

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hair by Kristen / Makeup by Tanja

Thanks for your awesome pictures and your lovely review, Lauren! 





"I am SO HAPPY with how everything turned out.  With the summer heat and all the indoor/outdoor movement between ceremony and reception, I was worried that my hair might fall over time, but not only did it remain completely perfect all day and night, my curls also stayed put through the next day too.  Believe me, as someone with lifelong pin-straight hair, that NEVER happens!  I really appreciate all the helpful tips and tricks that Kristen shared throughout the hair trial and wedding prep process as well.  They have come in handy so many times since my wedding, and my hair and makeup "game" is definitely much stronger having met Kristen and Tanja.  I can't thank La Sorella enough for contributing to my perfect day (you, ladies, are true professionals!).  Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. - Lauren"